Pages

Cause love's such an old fashioned word and love dares you to care for The people on the edge of the night And love dares you to change our way of Caring about ourselves

Kenangan Terindah (Beautiful Memories)  

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

aku yang lemah tanpamu
aku yang rentan karena
cinta yang tlah hilang darimu
yang mampu menyanjungku
selama mata terbuka
sampai jantung tak berdetak
selama itu pun
aku mampu tuk mengenangmu

darimu
kutemukan hidupku
bagiku
kau lah cinta sejati


bila yang tertulis untukku
adalah yang terbaik untukmu
kan kujadikan kau kenangan
yang terindah dalam hidupku
namun takkan mudah bagiku
meninggalkan jejak hidupku
yang tlah terukir abadi
sebagai kenangan yang terindah
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm weak without you
I was vulnerable because
tlah lost love from you
capable menyanjungku
during eyes open
until the heart was beating
as long as it was
I can remember you tuk

from you
I found my life
me
you is true love


if it is written for me
is the best for you
I make you a memorable
the most beautiful in my life
but it would not be easy for me
leaving a trail of my life
an engraved perpetual tlah
as the most beautiful memories

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster